Architectural & Engineering Services
- FMP Steel Buildings & Construction is partnered with ZP Architects & Engineers, a full service architectural firm as well as licensed structural engineers.
- The architectural team is happy to get involved to review or make changes to existing plans, or draw up new ones.
- We can help you put together the designs needed to realize your standard or custom vision.
- To learn more about ZP Architects & Engineers visit their website or give us a call.
- FMP Steel Buildings & Construction has vast experience in civil engineering to help with all of your construction needs.
- We can provide your project with licensed structural engineers.
- We are there to make sure your project meets state and local safety standards including wind and load bearing requirements.
— Featured Design —
Idaho Springs, Colorado
The Shwayder Camp project is a design build project that features ZP Architects & Engineers as the A/E Consultants and FMP Construction as the Contractor for the structure and exterior of the building. The design mixes functionality with an aesthetically pleasing, ”Log Cabin” look.
The owners were looking for something that would look at home in the mountains of Idaho Springs, while also providing a multi-functional “hang out” for children attending the Shwayder Camp Summer Retreat. To achieve this, a middle school sized basketball court was added, as well as a 30′ tall climbing wall.
The Shwayder Camp Recreation Hall has provided many unique challenges to the team that required attention, but the team has taken them in stride and hopes to get the job done by mid or late 2017.
Our customers appreciate our team’s genuine approach to understanding and delivering on their projects.
We are a Rocky Mountain and Midwest leader because we care about you and your project on a personal level.
We want to help you achieve your goals. Price your building job with us today.