Architectural & Engineering Services
In addition to delivering steel buildings and providing construction services, we can support you in all aspects of architectural design and engineering. Between our own expertise and that of our partner ZP Architect & Engineers, you are in good hands.
- FMP Steel Buildings & Construction regularly partners with ZP Architects & Engineers, a full service architectural firm as well as licensed structural engineers with deep steel building experience.
- ZP brings years of experience with local code agencies and ensuring that your design will comply with your city or county codes.
- In addition, the architectural team is happy to get involved to review or make changes to existing plans, or draw up new ones.
- We can help you put together the designs needed to realize your standard or custom vision.
- To learn more about ZP Architects & Engineers visit their website or give us a call.
- FMP Steel Buildings & Construction brings vast experience in civil engineering to help with all of your construction needs.
- Where needed, we can provide your project with licensed structural engineers.
- Furthermore, we are there to make sure your project meets state and local safety standards including wind and load bearing requirements.
- Typically the most common engineering service is a foundation design that will accompany any building, regardless of your preferred building material.
Featured Architectural Job
Alliance Insurance Tenant Improvement
Client – Alliance Insurance Group
Location – Arvada, Colorado
General Contractor – FMP Construction, Inc.
ZP Architects & Engineers, employed by General Contractor FMP Construction, was used on the Alliance Insurance Tenant Improvement in Arvada, CO.
Our client for this project purchased a building that was built in the early 1970's, that is located two blocks from Olde Town Arvada. The location was perfect, but the building itself needed a lot of attention. ZP Architects & Engineers took the existing shell and updated the interior and exterior to fit in better in 2018 and the coming years.
This project included bringing the building up to high efficiency heating, air conditioning and lighting. Not only does the new lighting help the owner save every month on their energy bill, but the lighting package gave the space a new, modern look that the owners desired and brought the entire building up to current code requirements.
The interior tenant finish is currently nearing completion and FMP Construction is currently working on exterior work. Photos to come!
Our customers appreciate our team’s genuine approach to understanding and delivering on their projects.
We are a Rocky Mountain and Midwest leader because we care about you and your project on a personal level.
We want to help you achieve your goals. Price your building job with us today.